Monday, November 26, 2007

Long overdue

Well, I think it´s not overstated in the headline but I promised a blog last week but this past week has been crazy. I´ve been working 12-13 hour shifts, for the reason that at Domino´s ( my work) was "Megaweek" ( Megavika) and they have these weeks only a few times a year where pizza´s and other side dishes are at bargain prize ( compared to Icelandic standards, even at these Mega weeks the prize compared to for example the U.S. real is still expensive )


However to summerise the weekend trip to London, it was awesome, the hotel was good, weather was alright and the concert, only one word can describe it : Unbelievable ! ! !

It was the last concert of their tour, and for that reason they decided to go nuts. Played songs they had not played in years, and it felt like a jam session where they just did their thing, and still played their hits and I enjoyed every minute of it. And spending some time with my family was nice (although we live in different countries and continents, we always find time to meet somewhere in the world and have some fun).

This week I´m only working 2 short days, so I can sort out my living arrangement in Kansas and get my student visa. Also a lot of bowling this week, doesn´t help that the conditions are terrible. Robert Anderson, a 2 time world champion and multi member of the Swedish national team is coming to Iceland as the "official" trainer of the Icelandic National teams ( mens, womans, youth and junior teams) so my next weekend is dedicated to him and some serious bowling( which means a lot of "fun") especially bowling in this crappy center!

But I´m not gonna make this any longer than I have to , but I will post more blogs soon.

p.o.
Stefán

No comments: