Friday, November 16, 2007

Ready, willing and disabled...

You might ask, ready and willing to do what exactly ?

Well I was ready to go to England, willing to go to a Foo Fighters concert. So where does the disabled part fit in?

While finishing my last delivery of an already to long shift, I was walking down a steep hill when I misplaced my foot and stepped wrong down on the ground which resulted in me pulling a muscle in my foot. And I´m walking around on a crutch!

Well it has it´s ups and downs, for example of a down is that my foot hurts like hell, while the upside I got an upgrade on the flight from Keflavík to London because I was on the crutch, and that was sweet.

However, I´m in merry old England, and the main objective in this trip is to go to a Foo Fighters concert and they are 2 days from now, so all we can do in the meantime is enjoy London.

well my minds kinda blanc as it is, so i´ll be back with more news and thoughts

peace out

No comments: