Monday, November 12, 2007

Gives the term "getting out the wrong side of the bed " a whole new meaning!!!


Well it all started with a phone call from my dad at 10 a.m. this morning, and at that point I figured out that I overslept a doctors appointment and that I was 5 minutes late for work. And as I stepped out of the bed my, I managed to step on my belt buckle and by doing that I pierced the bottom of my heal, which I thought was very thick but as it started bleeding I noticed that it´s not that thick.

And at this point I´ve got my sweats and my coat on and I´m practically running out the door, so I get in the car and rush to work. So I finally get to work and the supervisor that was working was Polish, so when I got in he said something, but I didn´t really understand him. I changed in to work clothes and was about to clock in when the other employee walks in and says " what are you doing here" and I said that I´m working from 10- rush ( usually to 8 or 9 depends on how busy we are) and he told me to look at the shift schedule, so I did and it said that i was suppose to work from 6 p.m. to 1 o´clock in the morning. So after all the trouble of getting up and hurting myself, and of course the rush of going to work.

So if I make it through the day I´ll blog more later!!!

p.o.

2 comments:

Maggi said...

Fokking fyndin fyrri málsgreinin.

Anonymous said...

wow thats what you call a bad day!

Anna sis