Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Creating a blog

Well... It´s time for my first blog on this site. The reason for creating this blog is that I´m moving to America, and so the world can keep up with what I´m doing, going through and what I´m not doing

But right now, and until I go to Kansas in January i´m working at Dominoz Pizza. Not the best place to work at or the best payed job, but a job is a job. And I just wanna get some money before I move to America.

Some of my other activities include bowling practices 2-3 times a week in a bowling center so bad that you kinda feel depressed every time you go in and with such incompetent employees with an IQ lower than 95 and the approaches worn out and the lanes wrecked, the machines scratch your balls. Just basically every time you go out of the center you feel like you been taken advantage of ( almost mind raped )

One of my favorite hobbies in lying in bed with the computer or watching the same movies.

But probably spent most of my free time hanging out with Maggi and Arna ( b.t.w. owe me some dough !!! )

but I´m gonna leave it at there ....

so until next time ...

Later

No comments: