Saturday, December 1, 2007

Really exhausted

Well as the title says, I´m really really really really really really tired. And you might ask yourself, what is the reason he is so really really really tired. But to answer the question it could be that my new "diet" and the last 3 consecutive workouts I´ve had over the last 3 days which resulted in me losing 7 pounds, also it could also be that I just came from a 3 hour practice with Robban.

And tomorrow I´ve got another 3 hour practice with Robban so it´s good bowling wise, on the other hand it´s bad for my laziness. But it´s good for me to practice before I go to the states.

Last night me, Maggi an Arna went to the movies and saw the new Steve Carell movie called "Dan in real life" and it´s about a widower father of three daughters and on their yearly vacation to meet the whole family in some out of the blue town in Rhode Island and before he meets his brothers new girlfriend he runs into this girl in a book store and they flirt a little and then get talking and really connect, and to make a long story short it turns out that this girl is his brothers girlfriend. And although the movie got seven stars out of ten on imdb the movie takes forever to start and if Maggi and Arna hadn´t gone with me I would have walked out. But after intermission the movie really picked up and the jokes kept coming and it really saved the movie for me, still it get´s 4 stars out of ten for me.

Next week I´m gonna be working very busy with getting the correct visa I need to get in to the United States of America, and the whole process is a bitch!!! And the people at the American embassy were not at all helpful or reaching out for you so it was like someone F***** you in the a** but I´m setting up an appointment for an interview so I can get that freaking visa.

otherwise I´m out for now...

p.o.

SC

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hæ hæ !

..heyrðu, ein spurning sem alveg hreint brennur á vörum mér.. :)

Af hverju bloggarðu á ensku? :)
Veit að þú ert að fara út til USA.. en.. ég skil samt ekki.. hehe.. :þ

Anonymous said...

ég blogga á ensku fyrir þeirri ástæðu að margir vinir mínir koma frá mörgum stöðum í heiminum og þeir skilja enskuna nú örlítið betur en íslenskuna ... svo líka er alltaf gott að æfa enskuna. :=)

Anonymous said...

Hehe, okay.. got it. ;)

Þá get ég sofið rótt. ;)