Thursday, January 24, 2008

No longer a ghost town

Yesterday my journey here in America officially began, school started and it´s never been this hard finding a parking spot on campus. So I´ve decided to go 30 minutes before classes start to get a parking spot ( that´s when I´m in classes on the other side of campus) All my classes except World music sound exciting, my Astronomy teacher is real funny, although he´s actually kinda nerdy. But it´s gonna be interesting to see how the class is going to be.

The last two days I´ve been bowling a lot, which is not so good news for my fingers because they are messed up, ripped to pieces. But today when practicing, around my 14th game I got some help from Chris Drewes, he´s a real nice guy, one of the key player in WSU´s successful team. Also Mr. Sienicki stopped by and said hi. And after my two hour long practice I decided to hit Chili´s and get some of those famous baby back ribs.

Besides a lot of homework now a days ... and giving my fingers some rest from bowling there´s a basketball game on Saturday, otherwise I´d just probably hangout with Taylor and Matt.



Well for now it´s bye bye
so until next time

Good Night & Good Luck
Stefán

1 comment:

EggertC said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.