Thursday, October 30, 2008

My PBA Experience

Sorry about the delay, I´m sure everyone´s been waiting with anticipation for this post. (NOT)

My third and last day of qualification started off great with me being notified that I made a scorecard violation and got a fined $50 and not only me but the guy I was playing with too, cause he signed verified my scorecard.

I managed to open up the lanes in warm ups really well, burned a spot around 5th board where my breakpoint was so I had a good look, and it turned out to be good cause first game I shot 190+ and in my second game after back to back open frames to start the game I managed to save it with a six bagger ( six consecutive strikes ) and if it weren´t for a freaking 8.pin in eight frame and a 9.pin in tenth frame I would have shot 250+ but shot 227. After the second game we moved down to the other end of the bowling center (where the lanes play much tighter) and I managed to keep my reaction the same and shot 220. However in my fourth game I hesitated to make a big jump to the inside of the lane and that cost me cause I shot 178. After that I managed to keep it close to par as I finished the day 10 over ( over 200 ave. ) and saved my tournament average close to 195.

So my PBA debute ended on a good note and off to the Southern Illinois Elite Invitational.

1 comment:

EggertC said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.