Monday, February 16, 2009

Funsucking School

I´ve been taking a break from my usual blogging because I was home and there was nothing to blog about. Also because the people who read my blog are mostly in Iceland so not much use blogging ...

To sum up my Christmas break ... I could not find a job so there was a lot of laying around and doing nothing... but there was family, good food and a surprising twist towards the end that I could never have foreseen, and only 3 months until I can return.

I left for the US again on 20th of January and started school immediately. I started out really good, I was working out 6x a week and was bowling on a regular, but now close to a month into school things have turned around. I´m drowning in homework and papers, so after I finish my English paper this week I should be able to relax a little bit.

Otherwise I miss home, my friends and family and especially the food ...

so until next time...

Adios

No comments: