Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Overkill

Lately I´ve been really busy, mostly with my English 102 class, where I´ve had deadlines pushed forward instead of being delayed... so I´ve had a couple of papers due, and my next deadline is Tuesday, so currently I am working on a really boring paper.

Next week is going to be interesting, on Thursday I am going to have to drive down to St. Louis (or just outside St. Louis to a place called Fairview Heights) for the collegiate singles championship, where the format is six games and top four advance for the finals in Winsconsin May 16th-19th.

The drive will take roughly six hours (last year it was a little shorter but now I´m gonna drive a little safer) and I will probably end up staying at a motel 6(which sucks btw) then wake up early, bowl those six games, and then head back to wichita. Last night I decided that since I´m going there for less than twenty four hours, I´m going to stop at White Castle (since they don´t have them in Kansas) and get thirty White Castle burgers and take them back to Wichita for a BURGER CHALLANGE!

On Friday when I will be competing, it is also the day that spring break starts... so when I get back to Wichita after the tournament, I will be on spring break. My plan was to try to go home over spring break, for about 10 days, but that turned out to be too expensive so my plan instead is to stay in Wichita and just relax and catch up on my courses.

So until next time

Peace out!

1 comment:

Anna C said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.