Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Getting Closer!

A lot has happened in the last three weeks since my last post, I had thanksgiving dinner at the Harden´s (my friend Clint from my floor offered me and Brittany to join his family in celebrating thanksgiving dinner) and it was a blast. We drove to El Dorado and then I got the honor to carve the turkey, so basically I´m a part of the Harden´s thanksgiving tradition. Overall it was a great day, great dinner, overeating and good company.

Fortunately that wasn´t the only thanksgiving feast I got to enjoy. Melissa Hurst´s parents invite the Shocker bowling program every year to their house the day before thanksgiving for an unbelievable dinner. This year it was a lot of fun, when we got there we all had to partake in the thanksgiving quiz which Kevin wound up winning. Then after some intense pool playing and ping pong we ate and then walked about half a mile to a field where we did the eggtoss, the eggtoss was a lot of fun, people got all covered in eggwhite, but I didn´t so it was a great day :)

Yesterday I finished my last test of the semester and I only have one final, which takes place next Saturday, which happens to be my last day in Wichita. On Sunday I take a flight around 6 a.m. to Atlanta, and there to Boston, where I have to hang out for 6 hours before my flight to Iceland. With a 6 hour time difference and 18 hour travel time I will be landing in Iceland monday the 15th of December.

So it will be sweet,
but until then
Later!

No comments: