Monday, March 10, 2008

Midterms

This week is going to be one of the most boring weeks of this semester because it´s already half way through the semester which means only one thing Midterm Exams

Before I go better into that, being a college student in a foreign country with limited funds, you´re living on a budget and you try to save as much as you can,

That brings me to the other day when I only had $40 on me and I needed a haircut, and when I had to use 20 of those dollars and had only 20 left for a haircut, and the only place you can get a haircut for less than 20 dollar is SUPERCUTS :S

So I had to swallow my pride and walk into Supercuts where I got a haircut for $12.99 ! Although I have to say it didn´t look bad but you get what your paying for, bad service, probably internet certified stylists that dropped out of dental school and after they cut your hair, they don´t even blow all the loose hair of your head and really is 12 dollars worth!!!

Back to the midterms, tomorrow I have an exam in human communication, it shouldn´t be to hard but I got a -B on my first exam so I´m trying to improve that. Then on Wednesday I´ve got two exams, the first exam of the day will be Public Speaking, probably not hard but I have to cover a lot of material- then the second exam is in the Art of Dance, now that exam will be real easy cause the teacher told us what´s gonna be on it, it can´t fail!

It ends on Thursday with an Astronomy test which is gonna be tough, I´m gonna go to the SI session the day before, so I can pull my sad 2,4 GPA up.

After the test on Thursday I´ll be heading down ( or more like up) to St.Louis Illinois, to play the Intercollegiate Singles Sectional Qualifiers, basically 7 hour drive to play 6 games. I decided to stay the weekend ( or at least through Saturday ) and play a PBA Regional tournament, which is a tough tournament, and it depends on weather I qualify if I stay until Sunday but starting on Friday SPRINGBREAK!!! which means a lot of sleeping, napping and maybe dose of a little bit.

Until next time
Later

1 comment:

Dis said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.