Saturday, March 1, 2008

At the Gay bar!!!

Like Electric Six sang about in their song, titled Gay bar!!!

Last Saturday I got a call from Izi and he tells me he´s going out with some friends, to this club called Fantasies, little did I know that it was a gay bar. The reason we we´re going there is that the age limit is only 18 to enter, so we we´re just going to have some fun, Izi and his friend Marco picked me up and then we were off, when we got there things didn´t look to good but once we met Izi´s friends it was much better, because three straight guy´s going in to a gay bar, doesn´t really look good, from a straight perspective. To make a long story short, a couple of guy´s groped my rear in the wrong way ( not that there´s a right way to grope someone´s ass) but not a pleasant experience and just let´s say that I´m not going there again.

This week was busy for me, a couple of papers, and a lot of bowling. I´ve been working very hard on my spares and it´s really starting to show, also been working on my timing... it´s not rogressing as good as my spares; however, it´s in the right direction

Couple of good grades this week, two -B in Astronomy and Human Communication, so I´m starting quite good, although next week I´ve got 2 exams so that´s gonna be a pain. I´m just gonna study hard and improve those grades...

I managed to register for the Inter Collegiate Singles Championship Sectional Qualifiers, the tournament is in St. Louis, which means a 7 hour drive, I´m gonna miss a day of school ( which is the last day of school before spring break, so it doesn´t really matter). The drive´s gonna be really boring and also visiting a state I´ve never been in, so also exciting. It´s also my first tournament representing Wichita State University, so I´m gonna bring it, watch out Fairview Heights, IL.

Well that´s it for now,,,

Until next time,
Good Night and Good Luck

2 comments:

Anna C said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dis said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.